About Fort Ritchie at Cascade
Located in Cascade, Maryland, Fort Ritchie at Cascade is a mixed-use development situated in Washington County’s friendly, rural community. The environment offers a taste of traditional values as well as access to the metropolitan culture and lifestyle afforded by its close proximity to Baltimore and DC. As Fort Ritchie at Cascade takes shape, this community will become a powerful economic engine across four counties.
Any successful company must balance a strategic business location with lifestyle amenities for their employees. At Fort Ritchie at Cascade, restaurants and shopping will not just serve the local residents, but will become important destinations for residents from miles around. When it comes to establishing or re-locating your business, you couldn’t ask for more from a corporate center. Take advantage of the extraordinary opportunities in this unique setting.
- Special Economic Development District
- Infrastructure system including electric, water, sewer and gas
- Existing structures perfect for countless types of industries
- Easy access to I-70 and I-81
- 18 miles to Hagerstown Regional Airport
- 38 miles to Martinsburg, WV
- 60 miles to Baltimore, MD
- 60 miles to Harrisburg, PA
- 70 miles to Washington, DC